Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Art x 3

I didn't really care for this project because it didn't interest me much I didn't like the idea of letting someone else finish something I started or me finishing someones work even though i might not understand what they were trying to do with their collage. so when i started my first collage i just put random stuff on it not caring really on the second collage I understood what they were trying to do so I just continued it .but on the third and final one I didn't know what to add to it because it looked good the way it was so i just put one thing on it in the spot i didn't like and called it a day .and my life lesson to this whole thing was that you learn that you cant always control the out come of something you started .

No comments:

Post a Comment