Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fortune Cookie

At first when I was given this project I didn't know what to do with but after awhile of me thinking of what my fortune saying "good news will come to you from far away" and so thought of different ways of how to get letters from far away like in older times and newer times.so when i got to class the next day I just started to draw what was on the fortune I even drew the chines symbols and their meanings and after that i drew ways of getting messages from far away the one I like the most was the map of a small kingdom to another and behind it was a map of the seas and on top of all that was a letter and compass .and when I was done I felt like it was empty but I didn't know what else to put in the drawing so this is what I ended up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment